Nowadays I don’t know why I always post about food, food and food again. Hahaha. Maybe cause I have a big passion in cooking and being burn again nowadays.. Moreover I am being at home. Okay, now I wanna tell about my one of the most fave food. Bread. Again and again I made bread, but this bread I love the most. And finally I found the best recipe for homemade bread. This bread is really really soft, the soft will keep going many days when you save it, without chemical food additive, pure from natural ingredients. I found this recipe in this link.. But I modif a little. For this bread I put banana and chocolate, my family like it, but you can put everything you like, up to you.. And this is my version recipe, you can try it at home and taste by yourself! 🙂
Water Roux (this recipe actually can be used for two times, so you can make a half)
50 g high protein wheat flour
250 ml water
240 g water roux
250 g high protein wheat flour
100 g medium protein wheat flour
55 g crystal sugar
6 g bread yeast
30 g margarine
14 g milk flour
4 g salt
110 ml water (can be replaced by milk)
Greasing (mix all):
1 egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon sweet evaporated milk
5 drops water
1. Water roux : mix all ingredients and cook until viscous. Set aside and wait until cold. Heat the oven in 180 degree celcius.
2. Mix all dry ingredients until homogen, add egg, and water roux. Mix again until homogen.
3. While you mix, add water little by little until kalis (what kalis in english?). For the best result you can mix with mixer use spiral hand.
4. For the last you add margarine and mix until homogen.
5. Fermentation the dough for 45 minutes and closed with wet towel.
6. Dividing the dough with the same weight and fill with everything you want.
7. Put in tray/brass which you grease with margarine before.
8. Fermentation again for 45 minutes.
9. Put the grease in the dough and bake it for 15 minutes.
10. Take up and let it cold.
11. Serve with tea when you gathering w/ your lovely familiy or friends or someone else 🙂