Finally i can try this recipe at home. The recipe is gotten from my lecture in campus. Last week, i tried this but unfortunately failed because the flour or maybe the yeast. Now, i’m success.. Ye ye ye.. And for the topping, i choose chocolate jam and rice chocolate because my family love it..
250 g high protein wheat flour
10 g fullcream powder milk
5,5 g bread yeast
25 g sugar
40 g margarine
2 g salt
90 – 100 ml water
How to make :
1. Mix flour, fullcream powder, and yeast until homogen.
2. Make hole in the center, and add sugar, margarine, salt and egg.
3. Mix with mixer (use spiral hand) until homogen.
4. Add the water slowly.
5. Mix until the dough dull.
6. Fermentation in room temperature for 40 minutes.
7. Punch the dough so the air come out, flatten and mold with donut moulder.
8. Fermentation again for 20 minutes.
9. Frying in oil and the donut ready to serve, or you can put the topping you like.