I love avocado the most.
Ya ya ya, maybe that’s why my body look like this. Haha. You know what? Avocado contain unsaturated fatty acid that good for your health. Whatever you eat, it’s good, provided that the amount is not too much or little. I love this food because of taste, color and texture. The taste of avocado pudding is so good, and also the chocolate layer, the taste of chocolate is very strong. The texture is very soft. And the color, nice green with chocolate. Completly perfect! But don’t eat too much because this food contain high calory and fat :p.
1 pck plain jelly powder
300 g avocado flesh, make puree
400 ml fresh milk
150 g sugar
1/2 teaspoons vanili powder
a little green dye
250 ml fresh milk
100 g dark cooking chocolate (DCC), cut into small
50 g sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tabelspoons maizena flour
How to make :
1. Cook avocado, milk, jelly powder, sugar and vanili until boiling.
2. Pour into the glass. And wait until it’s hard.
3. Chocolate layer : cook DCC, milk, sugar until DCC melt.
4. Mix egg yolk with maizena flour, give a little milk batter, mix well.
5. Pour into milk batter and cook until viscous and boiling, and put in the surface of avocado pudding.
6. Save in refrigerator until freeze and serve in cold.