Cheese steam brownies is my young sister favorite cake. W/ golden color, salty, steamy, and soft texture make you want eat more and more. Delightfully!
Ingredient A :
100 g sugar
1/2 teaspoons vanili
1/2 tablespoons emulsifier
Ingridient B (mix together):
1/2 teaspoons salt
75 g mid protein whole-wheat flour
25 g milk powder
20 g maizena
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
Ingredient C (mix together) :
80 g melted margarine/butter
3 tablespoons sweet evaporated milk
Ingredient D :
50 g cheddar cheese, cut into small cube or great it, and pour w/ whole-wheat flour
pan size : 30 x 10 x 4 cm, grease w/ oil or maragarine or you can cover w/ paper bread
How to make :
1. Preheat steamer.
2. Mix ingredient A, except salt until viscous and heavy. Add salt, and mix well.
3. Sieve ingredient B and put into ingredient A.
4. Pour ingredient D, mix again.
5. Pour ingredient C to a mixture, mix until homogen. Add cheese cut and mix again.
6. Put into pan and steam w/ middle flame for 40 – 45 minutes.
7. Serve it.